Clue: Lead singer for the Belmonts
We have 1 answer for the clue Lead singer for the Belmonts. See the results below.
- Pop's Celine ___
- Singer Celine
- "My Heart Will Go On" singer
- 1960's singer with the Del Satins
- "Ruby Baby" singer, 1963
- "Titanic" soundtrack singer
- "The Wanderer" singer, 1961
- "Runaround Sue" singer
- Singer of the 1962 hit "The Wanderer"
- "My Heart Will Go On" singer Celine
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 01, 2012
- New York Times - October 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Lead singer for the Belmonts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!