Clue: Leader of the Arkestra jazz band
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader of the Arkestra jazz band. See the results below.
- Noted jazz bandleader
- "Jazz in Silhouette" composer
- Jazz pianist with "Space is the Place"
- Jazz musician from either Saturn or Alabama, depending on whom you believe
- Space-music jazzman
- Jazz legend who performed with his "Arkestra"
- Composer of "The Nubians of Plutonia"
- Jazz legend born on Saturn (or so he said)
- Jazz great named after an Egyptian god
- Jazz legend whose band was called "the Arkestra"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Leader of the Arkestra jazz band that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!