Clue: Leaf pore
We have 1 answer for the clue Leaf pore. See the results below.
- Pore in a leaf
- Leaf's breathing orifice
- Plant pore
- Leaf opening
- Zoological opening
- Botanical opening
- Small aperture
- Leaf's breathing space?
- Plant aperture
- Tiny leaf opening
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 13, 2011
- Netword - September 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2009
- Universal - November 08, 2008
- Washington Post - February 23, 2008
- New York Times - April 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 31, 2005
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Leaf pore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!