Clue: League: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue League: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Part of A.S.P.C.A.: Abbr.
- Leftist label: Abbr.
- Third party label: Abbr.
- S.P.C.A. part: Abbr.
- Coll. course
- Coll. major
- Rare polit. designation
- Eugene Debs, e.g.: Abbr.
- Norman Thomas's party: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2012
- New York Times - March 03, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 25, 2010
- Netword - April 03, 2010
- New York Sun - August 01, 2007
- New York Times - July 17, 2003
- New York Times - May 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue League: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!