Clue: Lean and bony
We have 2 answers for the clue Lean and bony. See the results below.
- Far from Rubenesque
- Bony, as a face
- Bony and lean
- All pointy and line-y
- Having sharp corners
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 12, 2010
- Universal - June 19, 2009
- New York Times - May 11, 2008
- Washington Post - April 22, 2008
- New York Times - September 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lean and bony that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!