We have 4 answers for the clue Lease. See the results below.
- Tennis call
- Spill, as blood
- Serve to be re-served
- Not the best service
- What may be followed by improved service?
- With 89-Down, a casino cry
- Court decision
- Badminton call
- Book end?
- Replayed tennis shot
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - May 15, 2017
- Canadiana - February 20, 2017
- Canadiana - January 30, 2017
- Universal - September 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 05, 2014
- Canadiana - March 04, 2013
- Universal - March 02, 2012
- New York Times - December 26, 2011
- Canadiana - June 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2007
- Washington Post - April 17, 2007
- New York Times - November 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- Washington Post - February 26, 2005
- New York Times - October 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lease that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!