Clue: Leaves for a drink
We have 1 answer for the clue Leaves for a drink. See the results below.
- Samovar serving
- Hot spot, in lunch counter lingo
- Coffee alternative
- Boston __ Party
- It may be high in the afternoon
- Leaves at 4:00?
- Wonderland drink
- This is popular in spots
- It may be black or green
- Tetley product
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - June 01, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 10, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - November 04, 2007
- New York Times - May 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Leaves for a drink that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!