Clue: Lecture hall
We have 1 answer for the clue Lecture hall. See the results below.
- Name for many a theater
- Name for many a movie theater
- Public lecture hall
- Public building for lectures
- Aristotle's campus
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 23, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 16, 2013
- Washington Post - September 22, 2012
- Washington Post - July 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2010
- New York Times - December 08, 2009
- New York Times - November 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lecture hall that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!