Clue: Legal aide, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Legal aide, briefly. See the results below.
- Prefix with legal or chute
- Prefix with sailing
- Phrase starter
- Prefix with legal
- Prefix with medic
- Law firm employee, informally
- Professional prefix
- Prefix with graph
- Plane-jumping G.I.
- Law firm employee, for short
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 23, 2013
- Washington Post - November 17, 2010
- Washington Post - December 12, 2009
- LA Times - May 18, 2008
- New York Times - April 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Legal aide, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!