Clue: Legendary French hero
We have 1 answer for the clue Legendary French hero. See the results below.
- Hero of early French ballads
- Hero of medieval romances
- Knightly hero of medieval romances
- "Doonesbury" reporter Hedley
- "The Song of ___," old French epic
- "Doonesbury" journalist Hedley
- Companion of Arnold
- ''Doonesbury'' journalist Hedley
- Hero at Roncesvalles
- Charlemagne's paladin
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 02, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Legendary French hero that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!