Clue: Lengthy footrace
We have 1 answer for the clue Lengthy footrace. See the results below.
- Popular race
- Common race
- Certain race, informally
- Race much shorter than a marathon
- Race of about 6.2 mi.
- Certain race ... or a cryptic title to this puzzle
- Fun race
- It's no marathon
- Piece of cake for a marathoner
- Race that's about 6.2 miles long
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 12, 2005
- New York Times - August 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lengthy footrace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!