Clue: Leno's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Leno's predecessor. See the results below.
- He used to follow the news
- See 34-Across
- Scout Kit
- Author McCullers
- Carnac the Magnificent portrayer
- He hosted "The Tonight Show" longer than all its other hosts combined
- Heisman trophy winner in 2002, first name
- Kit of the Old West
- Community near Los Angeles
- 'Downton Abbey' butler
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Leno's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!