Clue: Lent preceder
We have 2 answers for the clue Lent preceder. See the results below.
- Time to vote
- Payback time for Wimpy
- Shrove ___
- Mardi Gras, e.g.
- When baseball's All-Star Game is played
- Election time
- Day before Lent
- Third in a sequence
- Ruby of song
- When Mardi Gras is celebrated
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 11, 2012
- Washington Post - March 02, 2007
- New York Times - May 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lent preceder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!