Clue: Letter writer's afterthoughts
We have 2 answers for the clue Letter writer's afterthoughts. See the results below.
- They follow signatures
- They're not part of the body: Abbr.
- Quick addenda
- Ends of letters, briefly
- Ltr. additions
- They go below signatures, for short
- Add-ons: Abbr.
- Some scribbles, for short
- Letter add-ons: Abbr.
- Ltr. addenda
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 12, 2013
- USA Today - February 05, 2013
- USA Today - September 08, 2010
- New York Times - May 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Letter writer's afterthoughts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!