Clue: Level of modesty
We have 1 answer for the clue Level of modesty. See the results below.
- It can be taken down
- It marks the end of a shift
- It went up in the 1960s
- Tailor's bottom edge
- It may raise eyebrows when raised
- It went up in the '60s
- One of fashion's ups and downs
- Designer's concern
- Skirt's edge
- Fashion edge
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2015
- New York Times - April 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Level of modesty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!