Clue: Level the playing field?
We have 2 answers for the clue Level the playing field?. See the results below.
- Cut the grass
- Decimate, with "down"
- Shorten, in a way
- Fell with a blade
- Fell quickly, with "down"
- Hay loft
- Butcher, with "down"
- Do a greenskeeper's job
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 16, 2013
- Washington Post - July 12, 2011
- Universal - December 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2010
- USA Today - October 02, 2009
- Universal - August 06, 2009
- Washington Post - March 26, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2005
- USA Today - January 15, 2004
- New York Times - March 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Level the playing field? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!