Clue: Lewis Carroll creature
We have 1 answer for the clue Lewis Carroll creature. See the results below.
- Lewis Carroll animal
- Lewis Carroll critter
- Carroll quarry
- Carroll creature
- Make catty remarks
- Lewis Carroll's "The Hunting of the ___"
- Lewis Carroll's Boojum
- Carroll critter that "frequently breakfasts at five o'clock tea"
- Hunted Carroll critter
- Carroll critter that "always looks grave at a pun"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 29, 2013
- New York Times - April 05, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - August 20, 2010
- New York Times - February 10, 2008
- Washington Post - April 18, 2007
- New York Times - January 05, 2006
- Washington Post - July 23, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Lewis Carroll creature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!