Clue: Lhasa native
We have 1 answer for the clue Lhasa native. See the results below.
- Like Shih Tzus
- The Dalai Lama, for one
- Dalai Lama, e.g.
- Language from which comes ''lama''
- Lama's language
- Asian language
- Sherpa, perhaps
- Language from which comes "lama"
- Like prayer wheels
- Lama, usually
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2016
- LA Times - December 18, 2013
- LA Times - October 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 14, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Lhasa native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!