Clue: Librarian's motto, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Librarian's motto, perhaps. See the results below.
- The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but also...
- A proverb that contradicts 17- and 34-Across
- Admonition to a noisy child
- "Shhhh!" prompter
- Apt adage for this puzzle
- Proverb for overwrought parents, and a hint to both ends of 17-, 23-, 47- and 56-Across
- Librarian's line, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Librarian's motto, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!