We have 7 answers for the clue Lick. See the results below.
- The conductor keeps it
- Tuckered out
- Cop's milieu
- Rock and roll prerequisite
- Newswriter's specialty
- Kerouac, e.g.
- Kerouac or Burroughs
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 20, 2017
- New York Times - March 28, 2015
- New York Times - October 13, 2013
- New York Times - October 06, 2013
- LA Times - December 26, 2010
- Canadiana - October 25, 2010
- Canadiana - December 07, 2009
- LA Times - March 07, 2008
- New York Times - August 09, 2002
- New York Times - February 28, 1998
- New York Times - November 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Lick that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!