Clue: Lie in the sun
We have 3 answers for the clue Lie in the sun. See the results below.
- Sit in the sun
- Enter a Pillsbury contest
- Lie on the beach
- Make snaps, say
- Tan too long
- Make a cake, e.g.
- Lie on the beach, say
- Make a 35-Across
- Oven dial word
- Cook cookies
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 26, 2015
- New York Times - August 12, 2011
- New York Times - August 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 07, 2008
- New York Sun - May 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 07, 2004
- New York Times - August 14, 2001
- Washington Post - April 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Lie in the sun that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!