Clue: Lieutenant killed by Iago
We have 1 answer for the clue Lieutenant killed by Iago. See the results below.
- Object of Othello's jealousy
- One of Iago's victims
- Othello's lieutenant
- Iago was passed over for him
- He says of Desdemona "She is indeed perfection"
- Othello's supposed rival for Desdemona's affection
- Lover of Bianca in "Othello"
- He said "My reputation, Iago, my reputation!"
- Iago stabs him
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 31, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Lieutenant killed by Iago that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!