Clue: Life, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Life, for one. See the results below.
- It could be several years
- It may follow one's convictions
- Prison term
- Life or death, e.g.
- It might end with a bang
- Part of a paragraph
- Paragraph part
- Five to ten, say
- Follower of one's convictions
- It's usually measured in years
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 11, 2015
- Washington Post - January 28, 2009
- Washington Post - August 14, 2004
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
- Washington Post - March 11, 2000
- New York Times - July 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Life, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!