Clue: Life imitator
We have 1 answer for the clue Life imitator. See the results below.
- Gallery display
- Quaker verb
- Graffiti, to some
- "The lie that enables us to realize the truth": Picasso
- Pop follower
- Hang it all!
- Word with form or film
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 06, 2008
- Universal - December 09, 2007
- USA Today - July 27, 2006
- USA Today - November 23, 2005
- Washington Post - September 15, 2002
- New York Times - April 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Life imitator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!