Clue: Liftoff sensation
We have 1 answer for the clue Liftoff sensation. See the results below.
- It's a draw for astronauts
- It weighs on astronauts
- Jet pilot's concern
- It keeps you grounded
- It's felt on roller coasters
- Attractive thing?
- Acceleration measure
- Astronaut's concern
- 2009 Disney film in 3-D
- It helps to keep a roller coaster rider in her seat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 15, 2017
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - August 19, 2012
- Netword - May 09, 2010
- LA Times - September 12, 2008
- Washington Post - July 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Liftoff sensation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!