Clue: Like a beanpole
We have 5 answers for the clue Like a beanpole. See the results below.
- Significantly underweight
- Like a dime
- Slender item with no back (4)
- Slicing request
- Like India paper
- Watered down
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 04, 2011
- Universal - April 14, 2010
- New York Sun - August 21, 2008
- New York Sun - April 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 30, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Like a beanpole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!