Clue: Like a chimney sweep
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a chimney sweep. See the results below.
- Like smokestacks
- Like a sweep's uniform
- Like Santa on Christmas morning?
- Like Santa on Christmas Eve?
- In need of a sweep
- Black, in a way
- Like Santa's boots
- Like a neglected chimney
- Like a dirty chimney
- Like many chimneys
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2016
- New York Times - March 30, 2011
- LA Times - December 06, 2005
- New York Times - February 11, 2004
- New York Times - July 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Like a chimney sweep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!