Clue: Like a crone
We have 2 answers for the clue Like a crone. See the results below.
- Old womanish
- Like some dodderers
- Like an old woman
- Foolishly old-womanish
- Old-womanish (anagram of LIANE)
- Out of it, in a way
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 18, 2011
- Universal - December 20, 2009
- USA Today - October 17, 2006
- New York Sun - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - January 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like a crone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!