Clue: Like a Cyclops
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a Cyclops. See the results below.
- Like some kings
- Like Polyphemus, in Greek myth
- Like the jack of hearts
- Like some deck faces?
- Like two jacks in a deck of cards
- Like two jacks
- Like two jacks and a king
- Like some jacks
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 19, 2011
- New York Times - December 31, 2006
- Washington Post - May 13, 2004
- Washington Post - November 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like a Cyclops that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!