Clue: Like a dungeon
We have 2 answers for the clue Like a dungeon. See the results below.
- Moist, as a cellar
- Like a damp cellar
- Cold and damp, as a basement
- Like dungeons, typically
- Unpleasantly moist
- Cold and clammy
- Miserably moist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 10, 2016
- Washington Post - May 30, 2005
- Washington Post - May 14, 2004
- Washington Post - March 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like a dungeon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!