Clue: Like a four-leaf clover
We have 2 answers for the clue Like a four-leaf clover. See the results below.
- Like a rabbit's foot, supposedly
- One falling into good fortune
- "Aren't I the ___ one?!"
- Word that can precede the first words of 20- and 57-Across, and 11- and 28-Down
- Like a rabbit's foot or four-leaf clover
- See 4-Across
- Overly fortunate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2012
- New York Times - February 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like a four-leaf clover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!