Clue: Like a Hail Mary pass
We have 3 answers for the clue Like a Hail Mary pass. See the results below.
- The Battle of __ Island, August 27, 1776
- Kind of division
- Like a hippie's hair
- Men's jacket size
- Like "War and Peace"
- Trousers spec
- Like "Lawrence of Arabia"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 28, 2017
- LA Times - September 05, 2013
- USA Today - February 17, 2011
- New York Times - September 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Like a Hail Mary pass that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!