Clue: Like a lizard's skin
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a lizard's skin. See the results below.
- Like snakeskin
- Like a dragon
- Reptilian, in a way
- Like uncleaned fish
- Reptilian adjective
- Like pangolins
- Like an alligator's skin
- Like the skin of fish and reptiles
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 25, 2008
- USA Today - September 15, 2006
- New York Times - February 20, 2002
- Washington Post - April 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like a lizard's skin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!