Clue: Like a mountain goat
We have 2 answers for the clue Like a mountain goat. See the results below.
- Like two thirds of ZZ Top
- Like Dumbledore of the Harry Potter novels
- Like both of Janus' faces, usually
- Like Father Time
- Like Castro or Lincoln
- Like Lincoln and Santa Claus, notably
- Resembling Castro, in a way
- Like Fidel
- Like some circus ladies
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 23, 2013
- New York Times - October 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like a mountain goat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!