Clue: Like a rat in ___
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a rat in ___. See the results below.
- Caught in ___
- "It's ___!" (cry in a police drama)
- Fall into ___ (get caught)
- "Watch out! It's ___!"
- Set ___
- "Don't go in there! It's ___!"
- Set ___ for (try to catch)
- "In that thou laid'st ___..." (Shakespeare)
- Set ___ for (attempt to catch)
- Sets __ for (tries to catch)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Like a rat in ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!