Clue: Like city traffic, often
We have 1 answer for the clue Like city traffic, often. See the results below.
- Like some traffic
- Like bumper-to-bumper traffic
- Like rush hour traffic, often
- Rush hour traffic descriptor
- Traffic report adjective
- Like some frustrating traffic
- Like bumper-to-bumper traffic, mostly
- Bumper-to-bumper routine
- Like much rush-hour traffic
- Alternately discouraging and encouraging forward movement, as a chancellor of the exchequer's policy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Like city traffic, often that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!