Clue: Like Coleridge's mariner
We have 1 answer for the clue Like Coleridge's mariner. See the results below.
- Of interest to archaeologists
- As old as the hills
- With 31-Across, literary character "whose beard with age is hoar"
- Socrates or Pythagoras, e.g.
- With 37-Across, prehistoric orange liqueur?
- Person of olden times
- Really old
- "The Rime of the ___ Mariner"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 21, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - December 23, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Like Coleridge's mariner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!