Clue: Like "Gulliver's Travels"
We have 1 answer for the clue Like "Gulliver's Travels". See the results below.
- Like "The Bonfire of the Vanities"
- Like a Mel Brooks movie
- Like much Lenny Bruce humor
- Swiftly done?
- Mocking, in a way
- Like "Don Quixote," e.g.
- Like Mort Sahl's humor
- Like the movie "Airplane!"
- Mockingly derisive
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 07, 2003
- Washington Post - May 20, 2002
- Washington Post - January 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like "Gulliver's Travels" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!