Clue: Like Lucy of "Peanuts"
We have 2 answers for the clue Like Lucy of "Peanuts". See the results below.
- Not like a milquetoast
- Jersey girl?
- Heifer's handle
- Hardly the shrinking violet type
- Milk cow moniker
- Mike of the Stanley Cup-winning New York Islanders
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 12, 2013
- USA Today - November 26, 2012
- Netword - February 05, 2010
- New York Times - June 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like Lucy of "Peanuts" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!