Clue: Like many a winter road
We have 1 answer for the clue Like many a winter road. See the results below.
- Like some winter sidewalks
- Like half-melted snow
- Like some wintry road conditions
- Use a blinker
- Tritely sentimental
- Half-melted, as snow
- Like mixed precipitation
- Like melting snow
- Like a warm day in winter, perhaps
- Like many ski slopes in April
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like many a winter road that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!