Clue: Like prunes
We have 1 answer for the clue Like prunes. See the results below.
- Cut's partner
- Partner of 76-Across
- Wrung out
- Like raisins
- Hung on the clothesline
- Like raisins vis-à-vis grapes
- Made raisins or beef jerky
- Like a prune
- Preserved, as flowers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2014
- New York Times - February 21, 2007
- Washington Post - June 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Like prunes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!