Clue: Like Siberian winters
We have 2 answers for the clue Like Siberian winters. See the results below.
- Unduly severe
- Like an unfiltered cigarette, maybe
- Like an arctic winter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2015
- Netword - October 04, 2009
- Netword - October 02, 2009
- Netword - July 08, 2009
- New York Times - March 25, 2009
- New York Times - May 12, 2004
- USA Today - February 10, 2004
- New York Times - October 16, 2002
- New York Times - May 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like Siberian winters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!