Clue: Like some columns
We have 3 answers for the clue Like some columns. See the results below.
- Alternative to Corinthian
- Kind of column
- That's an order!
- Greek column style
- __ bond (link between two particles of opposing charge)
- Like some Greek columns
- Like some classical columns
- Charged, in a way
- Greek column type
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2017
- Universal - July 07, 2015
- Universal - August 22, 2014
- New York Times - February 28, 2013
- New York Times - April 01, 2012
- New York Times - August 07, 2008
- New York Times - October 31, 2007
- New York Times - June 27, 2001
- New York Times - October 08, 1997
- New York Times - January 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like some columns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!