Clue: Like some cuisine
We have 5 answers for the clue Like some cuisine. See the results below.
- Italian or Mexican, e.g.
- Kind of cuisine
- Italian-American, say
- Kind of humor
- Word with food or group
- Like Archie Bunker's humor
- Like some humor
- Italian or Jewish, e.g.
- Like some cuisines
- Italian, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 12, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 31, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 18, 2016
- Universal - February 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2013
- Washington Post - April 29, 2013
- Universal - July 17, 2012
- USA Today - July 13, 2012
- LA Times - April 04, 2012
- USA Today - February 14, 2012
- Washington Post - April 04, 2009
- LA Times - January 15, 2009
- New York Sun - June 27, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - March 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2006
- New York Times - January 11, 2004
- New York Times - August 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like some cuisine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!