Clue: Like some D.A.'s
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some D.A.'s. See the results below.
- Kind of D.A.
- Helper: Abbr.
- Off. helper
- Little helper?
- Gal Fri.
- Second: Abbr.
- Helper, in brief
- Like some profs.
- ___ prof.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 25, 2006
- New York Times - January 03, 2003
- Washington Post - December 14, 2002
- New York Times - December 11, 2001
- New York Times - May 09, 2001
- New York Times - April 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like some D.A.'s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!