Clue: Like some inns
We have 1 answer for the clue Like some inns. See the results below.
- 37-Down site
- Highway adjoiner
- Kind of diner or assistance
- Where a hot dog stand may stand
- Motel locale
- Like some inns or hot dog stands
- Site of some stands
- Place for a hot-dog stand
- Shoulder holder
- Rural vendor's place
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like some inns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!