Clue: Like some Mexican pyramids
We have 1 answer for the clue Like some Mexican pyramids. See the results below.
- Uto-___ (language group)
- Like some pre-Columbian culture
- Kind of calendar with 18 months
- From Tenochtitlán
- Like Montezuma
- From the halls of Montezuma
- Like many Mexicans' forebears
- Like Nahuatl speakers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Like some Mexican pyramids that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!