Clue: Like some pitches
We have 5 answers for the clue Like some pitches. See the results below.
- Certain pitch
- Pitching style
- Pistol or saber
- Sword or dagger
- How Dennis Eckersley pitched
- Like some baseball pitches
- Holstered pistol, e.g.
- Revolver, e.g.
- Easily drawn gun
- Gun of a sort
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 02, 2015
- Universal - November 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 31, 2013
- Washington Post - February 14, 2012
- New York Times - May 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 30, 2007
- New York Times - April 09, 2005
- New York Times - December 17, 2000
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Like some pitches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!