Clue: Like some seats in a stadium
We have 1 answer for the clue Like some seats in a stadium. See the results below.
- It may be checked by pinching
- Fight ender, perhaps
- Common sock damage
- Hemorrhage in one's honker
- ___ seats (top row)
- Farthest from the action, as arena seats
- Result of a haymaker, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like some seats in a stadium that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!