Clue: Like some shoes
We have 6 answers for the clue Like some shoes. See the results below.
- Took care of a clog, perhaps
- Did a cobbling job
- Put a new bottom on, in a way
- Having a better bottom?
- Fixed, as a shoe
- Did some cobbling
- Did some shoe repair
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 30, 2010
- New York Times - April 12, 2007
- New York Times - November 30, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 29, 2004
- Washington Post - February 29, 2004
- New York Times - March 21, 2003
- New York Times - August 05, 1999
- New York Times - April 22, 1999
- New York Times - July 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like some shoes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!